1. Privacy Notice
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 was introduced by the Government to regulate the processing of data in commercial transactions. This Act, which covers all companies and firms established in Malaysia, requires us to notify you of your rights regarding your personal data being processed or to be collected and to be processed by us and the purposes for which processing of that data. This Act also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your personal data.
AbdelCuci is very concerned about the privacy of our customers. We only collect, record, hold, store and use your Personal Data as set out below:
Data protection is about trust issues and we take your privacy seriously. Accordingly, AbdelCuci will only use your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Privacy Notice. We will only obtain this Personal Data if it is necessary for us to do so in order to complete our dealings with you. The storage of this Personal Data is for as long as it is legally required or as it relates to the purpose of obtaining such Personal Data.
You are free to browse our website, www.abdelcuci.com, as well as our social sites, without having to provide any of your Personal Data. You remain anonymous and we cannot detect you unless you register as a member on our website. Also, we only have access to your social site when you start engagement such as “Share / Like / Comment”. This access is limited as you have configured it in the social site account.
Accordingly, you are advised that personal data and other information (collectively, “Personal Data”) provided during the booking process, during the process of cleaning or in connection with us, may be used and processed by AbdelCuci – owned by Umana Cleaning (SA0413054-P )
For any suggestions or complaints, please contact our customer service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection of Personal Data
AbdelCuci will never sell, share or trade the Personal Data of customers we acquire online (Website, Social Site, SMS / Whatsapp).
The Personal Data we obtain in this way will only be shared with our group of companies and third parties for purposes permitted under the provisions of Malaysian law.
When you agree to use and subscribe to our services, the Personal Data we require is:
- Customer Address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of Birth (optional)
- Gender (optional)
The Personal Data that we obtain will be used or shared within a group of companies or third parties for any or all of the following purposes:
- To provide customer-ordered services, whether by our group of companies or another company that we feel is entitled to replace our services (in the event of an emergency or we cannot meet customer demand);
- To inform or update your booking status or for customer support purposes;
- To provide service and booking information;
- To process bookings and provide pre-booked services;
- To enable us to manage the account (s) registered with us;
- Non-compulsory personal information such as date of birth and gender will be used for research purposes on our customer demographics and for us to provide you with suggestions or information in the form of promotional emails that we find useful. As such, it improves your experience when you visit our website and social sites. By providing this non-compulsory personal information, you are deemed to have agreed to be part of our study and accept suggestions or information as above.
When we serve customers, some or all of the following will be done:
- Take pictures of washed items;
- Take a picture of your laundry environment;
- Take a picture with the owner of the item (optional).
This information is retrieved for the purpose of:
- Marketing and use on our website and social sites;
- Monitoring the quality of work of our laundry operators;
- Evidence of laundry products by our laundry operators;
- Learning and improving the quality of work.
3, Access and update your personal data
You can update your personal information at any time by accessing your account on our website at www.abdelcuci.com
4. Security of your personal data
AbdelCuci ensures that all information obtained is stored safely and carefully. We protect your personal information by:
- Restrict access to Personal Data only by password;
- Maintenance of technology products to prevent unauthorized access;
- Secure removal of your Personal Data when it is no longer needed for the purpose of maintaining our records
5. Disclosure of your Personal Data
We will not share your Personal Data with organizations other than our group of companies and third parties directly for matters relating to the execution of customer-serviceable services and for the purposes for which you have authorized.
In the circumstances that are exempt, AbdelCuci may be required to disclose Personal Data, such as when there is a need for such disclosure to avoid threats to life or health, or as required by Malaysian law. AbdelCuci has always been committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies and guidelines and regulations.
If you find that your privacy has been violated by AbdelCuci, please contact our Customer Service and we will resolve this matter.
6. Acquisition of Computer Data Not necessarily Personal Information
As you browse AbdelCuci’s website and social sites, the server will automatically record the information sent by the web browser. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Web browser type (browser)
- Websites you’ve visited before our site;
- The pages you visit on the AbdelCuci website;
- The amount of time you spend visiting the site, the things you find on our site, the time and date of access, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve the quality of our website and social sites and the services and products we offer. This data will not be used in conjunction with any other personal information.
7. Consent To Usage Of Your Personal Data For Marketing Purposes
With respect to direct marketing, you may request AbdelCuci in writing (as provided in the next paragraph) not to process your Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
(i) Advertising or marketing by telephone/email/ letter for AbdelCuci’s products or services or our group of companies.
(ii) Send it to you by telephone/email/ letter of advertising or marketing materials AbdelCuci or our group of companies.
(iii) Send a simple messaging system (SMS) / Whatsapp / use social media where we have any advertising or marketing materials AbdelCuci or our group of companies
(iv) Communicate with you through any advertising or marketing materials of AbdelCuci or our group of companies
You may at any time submit inquiries, complaints and requests for access to, and correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by sending us such requests via registered mail or email: email@example.com
8. Right To Revision Of This Privacy Notice
AbdelCuci reserves the right to modify and amend the Privacy Notice at any time. Any amendments to this policy will be published on our website. You should check this Policy every time you access the AbdelCuci website so that you are fully informed of the latest version used.
9. Complaint against Breach of Confidentiality
If you have any issues with how we handle your inquiry or complaint, please contact our Customer Service at 019-916 4376 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org